Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Tennessee Local - Carolyn Martin (2005)

01 Swing On
02 Change Your Made Up Mind
03 Fascinatin' Rhythm
04 Texas Bluebonnets
05 It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)                                                     
06 I'm Satisfied With You
07 Beat Me Daddy Eight to the Bar
08 Tennessee Local
09 Rhode Island Is Famous for You
10 Cowgirl Yodel #3
11 I'm Puttin' All My Eggs in One Basket
12 Talk to Me
13 You're from Texas
14 You Don't Know Me
http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/Zy2NBrG9/file.html
319kbps  

3 comments:

  1. Rest In Peace Merle Haggard..we lost and oakie from musgoggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, thank you for sharing, Carolyn Martin. I had requested the
    Time Jumpers from you and I heard them do a version of Smile, which was outstanding. Now you share the women herself...appreciate your work and ear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much @Maria for sharing this album

    ReplyDelete