Saturday, December 25, 2010

Real Gone Aragon: Roots, Rocker & Rockabillies

01 Teen Age Boogie - The Peace River Rangers
02 Vibratin' - Keray Regan
03 Want Me A Woman - Rudy Hayden & The Country Boys
04 Blue Steel - Rudy Hayden & The Country Boys
05 Rock 'n' Roll Doll - Rudy Hayden & The Country Boys
06 Your Cheatin' Heart - Jimmy Morrison & The Stripes
07 Singing The Blues - Jimmy Morrison & The Stripes
08 Hot Rod - The Stripes
09 Boogie Beat - The Stripes
10 Rock Me, Baby - The Prowlers
11 Get A Move On - The Prowlers
12 Midnight Ryder - Evan Kemp's Trail Riders
13 Rootie Tootie - Evan Kemp & The Vantones
14 Rockelene - Ted pederson & His Sunset Ramblers
15 Rebel Rock - Rebel Rockers
16 Honey Strollin' -  The Prowlers
17 Moon Rocketin' - Les Vogt
18 The Blamers - Les Vogt
19 Lucille - The Canadian V.I.P.'s
20 Monsoon - The Canadian V.I.P.'s
21 Christmas All Year 'Round - Patty Surbey & The Canadian V.I.P.'s
22 (I Want) A Beatle For Christmas - Patty Surbey & The Canadian V.I.P.'s
23 Everyone I Know - Patty Surbey & The Canadian V.I.P.'s
24 Hey, Boy - Patty Surbey & The Canadian V.I.P.'s
25 Junior's Jerk - Little Daddy & The Bachelors
26 Too Much Monkey Business - Little Daddy & The Bachelors
27 Hopin' And A Prayin' - Sandy Marino & The Sandmen
28 Eeny Meeny Miney Mo - Bob Regan & Karree J Rose
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OMOBHLIV
160kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment