Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Carrie Underwood Discography

Tracklist:-

Carnival Ride:

Flat On The Floor
All-American Girl
So Small
Just A Dream
Get Out Of This Town
Crazy Dreams
I Know You Won't
Last Name
You Won't Find This
I Told You So
The More Boys I Meet
Twisted
Wheel Of The World


Some Hearts:

Wasted
Don't Forget To Remember Me
Some Hearts
Jesus, Take The Wheel
The Night Before (Life Goes On)
Lessons Learned
Before He Cheats
Starts With Goodbye
I Just Can't Live A Lie
We're Young And Beautiful
That's Where It Is
Whenever You Remember
I Ain't In Checotah Anymore
Inside Your Heaven
 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6VDAMRDL


Play On

1 Cowboy Casanova
2 Quitter
3 Mama's Song
4 Change
5 Undo It
6 Someday When I Stop Loving You
7 Songs Like This
8 Temporary Home
9 This Time
10 Look At Me
11 Unapologize
12 What Can I Say
13 Play On

1 comment:

  1. please re-up this collection.the link is dead

    ReplyDelete